Fact Check: NO Evidence Presidents Lincoln And Kennedy Were Assassinated For Trying To End Federal ReserveBreaking News
tags: conspiracy theories, social media, Federal Reserve, presidential assassinations, Fake News, hoaxes, debunking
Were President Abraham Lincoln and President John F. Kennedy both assassinated for trying to end the Federal Reserve banking system? No, there is no evidence to back this up: The two presidents, who were both shot and killed while in office, have been the subjects of many questions and conspiracy theories for decades, and this meme has double misconceptions.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Decades of Housing Discrimination Hurts Fresno in the Pandemic
- A New Film Details the FBI’s Relentless Pursuit of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Belfast's Troubles Echo in Today's Washington
- The ‘Whitewashing’ of Black Wall Street
- Trump’s 1776 Commission Critiques Liberalism in Report Derided by Historians
- These Textbooks In Thousands Of K-12 Schools Echo Trump’s Talking Points
- How Heather Cox Richardson Built a Sisterhood of Concerned Americans
- Will Trump’s Mishandling of Records Leave a Hole in History?
- Early American Urban Protests — A Review Of Boston’s Massacre
- The Long Prologue to the Capitol Hill Riot