States may in fact use police powers to protect the health, safety, and welfare of persons within their borders.
SOURCE: Lead Stories
Fact Check: NO Evidence Presidents Lincoln And Kennedy Were Assassinated For Trying To End Federal Reserve
There is no evidence that both Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated because they wanted to destroy the Federal Reserve system (which also did not exist in Lincoln's day).
by Keith A. Erekson
The discipline of history has much to offer our present age of misinformation in terms of subject matter and analytical methods.
- The Deep South Has a Rich History of Resistance, as Amazon Is Learning
- America’s Political Roots Are in Eutaw, Alabama
- University Finds 18th-Century Schoolhouse Where Black Children Learned to Read
- Searching for Our Urban Future in the Ruins of the Past
- Denied a Teaching Job for Being ‘Too Black,’ She Started Her Own School — And a Movement