States may in fact use police powers to protect the health, safety, and welfare of persons within their borders.
SOURCE: Lead Stories
Fact Check: NO Evidence Presidents Lincoln And Kennedy Were Assassinated For Trying To End Federal Reserve
There is no evidence that both Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated because they wanted to destroy the Federal Reserve system (which also did not exist in Lincoln's day).
by Keith A. Erekson
The discipline of history has much to offer our present age of misinformation in terms of subject matter and analytical methods.
- Why Michigan’s Top Legislators Should Cancel that Meeting with Trump
- Tom Cotton Attacks "Revisionist History" of Thanksgiving on Senate Floor
- Whose History? AI Uncovers Who Gets Attention in High School Textbooks
- Native History Is Washington History, And Tribes Are Helping Schools Teach It
- When Schools Closed, Americans Turned to Their Usual Backup Plan: Mothers
- Female Pirate Lovers Whose Story was Ignored by Male Historians Immortalized with Statue
- The Devil Had Nothing to Do With It
- Hong Kong's New Rules have Created Confusion in the Classroom. Some Parents are Pulling their Children Out
- Whitewashing the Great Depression (Review)
- What Did Europe Smell Like Centuries Ago? Historians Set Out to Recreate Lost Scents