SOURCE: Election Law Blog
by Rick Hasen
We are not talking three Hail Marys anymore. We are talking done.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Richard L. Hasen
A leading election law expert suggests that it would take a combination of longshots for Trump's legal strategy to overturn the will of the voters to succeed. But even if it ultimately fails it has already corroded the norms and processes of democracy.
- The Deficit Hawks That Make Moderate Democrats Cower
- The Muddled History of Anti-Asian Violence
- Massive Investment in Social Studies and Civics Education Proposed to Address Eroding Trust in Democratic Institutions
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Another Lost Jacob Lawrence Surfaces
- Former Procter and Gamble CEO: America and the World Need History Majors
- Part of Being a Domestic Goddess in 17th-Century Europe Was Making Medicines
- How Dr. Seuss Responded to Critics Who Called Out His Racism
- Discovery Of Schoolhouse For Black Children Now Offers A History Lesson
- People Longing for Movie Theaters During the 1918 Flu Pandemic Feels Very Familiar in 2021
- How Did "Bipartisanship" Become a Goal In Itself? (Podcast)