Join Thousands of Other HNN Readers
And Sign-up for Our FREE Newsletter!
History News Network: Where teachers-in-the-know (and hundreds of thousands of others) go to find out the history behind the stories in the news. It's free. It's timely. It's credible.
Says Eric Foner: "I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world."
Join HNN's growing list of members! We receive more than 10 million hits a month.
To join HNN sign up for our free newsletter!
(We do not sell, loan, or share the email addresses of subscribers.)
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History