SOURCE: War on the Rocks
by Rebecca Slayton
Machines have been taking over tasks that otherwise require human intelligence for decades, if not centuries.
SOURCE: Press Release: Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London is leading a major new research project, Living with Machines, which is set to be one of the biggest and most ambitious humanities and science research initiatives ever to launch in the UK.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Is technology bringing history to life or distorting it?
SOURCE: AHA Today
by Dane Kennedy
Louis Hyman says the nature of the changes being wrought by innovation are unprecedented.
SOURCE: USA Today
Elon Musk isn't the only high-profile figure concerned about the rise of artificial intelligence.
SOURCE: Science World Report
In the novel, "Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow,” the historian warns that Artificial Intelligence will lead to a future class of useless humans.
SOURCE: Business Insider
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
- The Real Reason the American Economy Boomed After World War II
- Florence Revives Medieval Plague-Era ‘Wine Windows’ for Contactless Service
- Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
- Sunday Reading: Hiroshima
- More Than a Century Before the 19th Amendment, Women were Voting in New Jersey
- Black Americans Who Served in WWII Faced Segregation and Second-Class Roles
- Lincoln Library Cancels Exhibition Over Racial Sensitivity Concerns
- Nixon Did Call the Military on Protesters. He Just Covered It Up.
- Historians Pay Tribute: ‘Today We Live In John Hume’s Ireland, And Thank God For That’
- Let Us Drink in Public