SOURCE: Washington Post
You could say that Hungary was already “immunocompromised.”
Imre Nagy, the communist prime minister executed for rebelling against the Soviet Union, is a hero to many in Hungary — but not to its far-right government.
by Holly Case
Last century’s dictators wanted to reinvent their subjects as "new men." This century’s strongmen just don’t care. Why?
SOURCE: Informed Comment
by Juan Cole
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban not only continued to defend his anti-immigrant bigotry but went on to say that Islam has never been part of Europe.
- The Legacy Of Tunney Lee: Preserving The History Of Boston's Chinatown
- Campaigners Launch Legal Challenge Over Stonehenge Road Tunnel
- Hidden in Plain Sight: The Ghosts of Segregation
- Exhume the Body of Warren G. Harding? A Judge Says That Won’t Be Necessary
- AHA Joins Lawsuit to Protect Historical Records