SOURCE: World Economic Forum
Germany has done more than other nations to enlist the advice of philosophers, historians of science, theologians and jurists as it navigates the delicate ethical balancing act of reopening society while safeguarding the health of the public.
SOURCE: American Academy of Arts & Sciences
59% reported another history subject as their secondary field!
This Research Suggests Why Historians Have to Begin Acknowledging that Biology Is a Key Factor in a Person’s Politics
by John R. Hibbing, Kevin B. Smith, and John R. Alford
Lab experiments conducted around the world demonstrate a relationship between political beliefs and physiological response to disgusting, threatening, or simply disquieting aspects of life.
This page is designed to help historians keep up with the sciences.
- The Legacy Of Tunney Lee: Preserving The History Of Boston's Chinatown
- Campaigners Launch Legal Challenge Over Stonehenge Road Tunnel
- Hidden in Plain Sight: The Ghosts of Segregation
- Exhume the Body of Warren G. Harding? A Judge Says That Won’t Be Necessary
- AHA Joins Lawsuit to Protect Historical Records