SOURCE: NY Times
The grants were announced two weeks after the Trump administration released a proposed budget for fiscal 2020 that called for closure of the agency, whose activities were described as lying outside of “core federal responsibilities.”
SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
For third year in a row, he also seeks to kill National Endowment for the Arts. Congress has rejected those proposals in the past.
Kaiser and eight other members wrote to Harvard President Drew Faust demanding to know why compensation at the endowment doubled in three years.
- The Legacy Of Tunney Lee: Preserving The History Of Boston's Chinatown
- Campaigners Launch Legal Challenge Over Stonehenge Road Tunnel
- Hidden in Plain Sight: The Ghosts of Segregation
- Exhume the Body of Warren G. Harding? A Judge Says That Won’t Be Necessary
- AHA Joins Lawsuit to Protect Historical Records