SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
Historians Yve Chavez, Philip Ethington and William Deverell comment on the conflicted legacy of the historic mission structure.
SOURCE: The Activist Historian Review
by DJ Polite
It is misleading to call impeachment "justice" when it reflects the priorities of empire.
SOURCE: USA Today
USA Today publishes article alleging just that.
by Zeb Larson
Twenty-five years ago, South Africa peacefully transitioned from a white-minority government to a black majority government, yet the legacy of apartheid still lingers today.
SOURCE: New Historian
“This closely matches the historical reports of a major demographic collapse immediately after the Spaniards arrived in the late 1400s.”
- Why Michigan’s Top Legislators Should Cancel that Meeting with Trump
- Tom Cotton Attacks "Revisionist History" of Thanksgiving on Senate Floor
- Whose History? AI Uncovers Who Gets Attention in High School Textbooks
- Native History Is Washington History, And Tribes Are Helping Schools Teach It
- When Schools Closed, Americans Turned to Their Usual Backup Plan: Mothers
- Female Pirate Lovers Whose Story was Ignored by Male Historians Immortalized with Statue
- The Devil Had Nothing to Do With It
- Hong Kong's New Rules have Created Confusion in the Classroom. Some Parents are Pulling their Children Out
- Whitewashing the Great Depression (Review)
- What Did Europe Smell Like Centuries Ago? Historians Set Out to Recreate Lost Scents