SOURCE: Lewis & Clark Trail Heritage Foundation (Press Release)
The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
The discovery of the map shows the extent to which Lewis and Clark were helped by Native American geographers.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
by Thomas A. Foster
About That Saturday Night Live Sketch...
by Kira Gale
The villain behind the assassination? General James Wilkinson, the “most consummate artist in treason the nation has ever produced.”
For 150 years, the famous explorers were relatively unknown characters.
- Suffrage: Women's Long Battle for the Vote (Virtual Event, 10/26)
- The Supreme Court Is Helping Republicans Rig Elections
- Online Lecture: Stolen: Five Free Boys Kidnapped Into Slavery and Their Astonishing Odyssey Home (11/2)
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?