Originally published 01/23/2014
For Palestinians, there is nothing in Ariel Sharon's career worth celebrating.
Originally published 01/14/2014
In death as well as in life, Sharon remains a polarizing figure.
Originally published 01/12/2014
Arik Scheinerman, who became Ariel Sharon, would go on powerfully to shape the lives of most people in Israel and the Middle East, and not for the good.
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Senator’s Thesis Turns Out to Be Remix of Others’ Works, Uncited
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in