Originally published 03/09/2014
Handy tips for the aspiring archivist/digital preservationist. (Increasingly, they're becoming one and the same!)
Originally published 12/10/2013
The nonprofit CyArk plans to digitally preserve UNESCO sites.
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!