SOURCE: Philadelphia Inquirer
The Historical Society cited operating deficits and a lack of financial stability as the reason for the layoffs.
SOURCE: Washington Post
For more than two decades, one small publisher far from New York has been quietly rescuing remnants of history from the flames of oblivion.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Geoffrey Baer's 'Chicago Time Machine' takes deep-dish look at the past.
- The Exhibit Lauded Freedom of Expression. It Was Silenced.
- What 1860 and 1968 can teach America about the 2020 presidential election
- Nevada Sen. Cortez Masto introduces bill to honor women’s suffrage with series of new quarters
- Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are writing their first book together about 'gutsy' women through history
- The Hotel Historian Is at Your Service
- 2 New Podcast Episodes Discuss How the Republican Party became the Party of Trump and CIA "Black Sites"
- ‘Karl Marx: Philosophy and Revolution’ Review: On the Marxist Question
- Tony Platt Reviews Simon Schama’s The Embarrassment of Riches: An Interpretation of Dutch Culture in the Golden Age
- Professor Breaks Down U.S. Racism, Trump’s ‘Ugliness’ In 3 Powerful Minutes
- ‘Charles I's Killers in America’ Review: Regicides on the Run