Originally published 12/19/2013
The pope is saying it is time for a new kind of political conversation.
Originally published 11/14/2013
How quickly Christian evangelicals forget their movement has a long history of demanding government intervention.
- Thomas Slaughter interviewed about his new book on the American Revolution
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization