Originally published 10/23/2013
Ta-Nehisi Coates admires Tony Judt's opus "Postwar" for its criticism of the "clean" political ideology of World War II and its aftermath.
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!