Age of Discovery
Originally published 10/11/2013
Columbus may have left a contentious legacy, but there's no denying his voyages expanded the boundaries of European knowledge.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals