Originally published 02/25/2014
The establishment of a U.S. military fiefdom on Okinawa was part of the Cold War practice of dividing nations.
Originally published 10/03/2013
How the Pentagon is using your tax dollars to turn Italy into a launching pad for the wars of today and tomorrow.
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets