Originally published 09/22/2013
Developers of the September 11 Memorial Museum neglect Little Syria, a nearby New York neighborhood, forcing Arab Americans to fight for their presence in United States' history.
Originally published 05/12/2014
But history has a curious way of forgetting their failings.
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!