Originally published 09/22/2013
Developers of the September 11 Memorial Museum neglect Little Syria, a nearby New York neighborhood, forcing Arab Americans to fight for their presence in United States' history.
Originally published 05/12/2014
But history has a curious way of forgetting their failings.
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?