Elizabeth Tandy Shermer
Originally published 08/18/2013
The 2014 elections will give students plenty of opportunities for activism and even employment.
Originally published 07/29/2013
Executives have made little attempt to bridge the economic and political divides their predecessors created between workers and managers.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse