Elizabeth Tandy Shermer
Originally published 08/18/2013
The 2014 elections will give students plenty of opportunities for activism and even employment.
Originally published 07/29/2013
Executives have made little attempt to bridge the economic and political divides their predecessors created between workers and managers.
- Rutgers historian Rudy Bell leads protest against Condoleezza Rice speaking at commencement
- Islamic history scholar Michael Cook wins Holberg Prize
- Prolific Alaskan Historian, Author, UAF Professor Claus-M. Naske Passes at Age 78
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood