Originally published 12/05/2013
The document used to be in the collection of Springsteen's former manager, Mike Appel.
Originally published 07/26/2013
Where this summer can you see a man just dumped by his girlfriend receiving a consoling ovation from 20,000 people? Or where can you find video footage of a street musician jamming with an international rock star? And where can you eavesdrop on a working class couple dancing to a CD in their kitchen, possessing few creature comforts but happy in each other’s arms?Only in the just released documentary film Springsteen and I, directed by Baillie Walsh and produced by Ridley Scott.
- Veterans fast vanishing from halls of Congress
- Found yew! The 'oldest tree in Europe' discovered in a Welsh cemetery
- Washington and Lee president apologizes for university's connection to slavery but defends Gen. Robert E. Lee
- ISIS Is About to Destroy Biblical History in Iraq
- Amateur sleuths discover Seminole Indian War fort in Florida Everglades
- Notre Dame professor says 1960s led to dressing down of Americans
- Veteran Journalists Discuss the Passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Historians Against the War draws attention to case of professor investigated for meeting with controversial Palestinian leaders
- American professor denied entry, blacklisted for supporting jailed Uighur professor
- Michael Kazin vs. John Milton Cooper: How Wrong Was Wilson about the Necessity of War?