Originally published 06/20/2014
To understand Crimea, we need an evolutionary theory of national honour. It’s irrational and deadly – but it works.
Originally published 06/16/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons.
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?