Originally published 10/08/2013
The Smithsonian features alcohol as medical prescriptions.
Originally published 06/10/2013
For decades, the last remnants of a Prohibition Era bootlegging operation shut down by federal authorities in 1932 have rested on a peaceful swath of farmland in upstate New York.Now, the property in rural Pine Plains, N.Y., is set to once again host a production facility for alcoholic beverages—this time, a legal one.Dutch's Spirits, founded by two friends who met as roommates at the University of Chicago, plans to build a new distillery there and host tours and tastings that incorporate the complex of bunkers and tunnels still on the site....
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch