Originally published 05/21/2013
WASHINGTON — The Smithsonian is asking for the public to help fund an exhibit about the history of yoga.The first-ever exhibition on the visual history of yoga is scheduled to debut this fall at the Sackler Gallery....
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?