Originally published 05/09/2013
A Chicago alderman introduced an ordinance Wednesday that would allow museums to display unloaded firearms for historical purposes.According to DNA Info Chicago, city museums are currently prohibited from displaying unloaded firearms....
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!