Originally published 12/16/2013
Seymour Hersh remains the true giant of investigative journalism.
Originally published 09/22/2013
The Atlantic discusses modern journalism and national security via a censored article on the Manhattan Project in the 1940s.
Originally published 07/08/2013
“Why the officer stopped you is beyond me, but what the officer discovered is something of interest, especially for national security... It’s not every day you see someone traveling with information like this.”
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- A prominent historian of science dies and no one takes notice
- A pro-Hamas Left emerges among historians, complains Jeffrey Herf
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is