Originally published 04/18/2013
“These  senators made their decision based on political fear and on cold calculations about the money of special interests like the National Rifle Association."--Gabby Giffords
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals