Originally published 01/16/2014
The first in a series: In which we finesse the occupational hazard of keeping student names straight.
Originally published 01/06/2013
Howard Zinn speaking in 2009. Credit: Wiki Commons.
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left