Originally published 02/27/2013
More than 50 unpublished poems by Rudyard Kipling have been discovered by a US scholar.Thomas Pinney found the manuscripts in a number of places including a Manhattan House that was being renovated and among the papers of a former head of the Cunard Line.Pinney described it as a "tremendously exciting time for scholars and fans".The poems will be published alongside 1,300 others in the first ever complete edition of Kipling's verse on 7 March...
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!