SOURCE: Made By History at The Washington Post
by Robert Fleegler
Clinton used a series of television appearances and self-deprecation (and a saxophone) to recover from bombing at the 1988 Democratic convention.
- Washington History Seminar TODAY: Claudio Saunt's "Unworthy Republic"
- The Bonnie and Richard Reiss Graduate Institute for Constitutional History Seminar Spring 2021 Session (Virtual)
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat