SOURCE: Norfolk Virginian-Pilot
“You’re robbing an entire nation of people of their history by pretending Croatoan is a mystery on a tree,” said Scott Dawson.
SOURCE: ABC11 (NC)
"When you use the term genocide, it really brings home the fact that this isn't just over reproductive behavior, it's really about eliminating a group of people," said a co-author of the study.
SOURCE: Smithsonian Magazine
Genetic analysis of their modern descendants shows that people from the Pacific Islands and South America interacted long before Europeans arrived.
- Why Michigan’s Top Legislators Should Cancel that Meeting with Trump
- Tom Cotton Attacks "Revisionist History" of Thanksgiving on Senate Floor
- Whose History? AI Uncovers Who Gets Attention in High School Textbooks
- Native History Is Washington History, And Tribes Are Helping Schools Teach It
- When Schools Closed, Americans Turned to Their Usual Backup Plan: Mothers
- Female Pirate Lovers Whose Story was Ignored by Male Historians Immortalized with Statue
- The Devil Had Nothing to Do With It
- Hong Kong's New Rules have Created Confusion in the Classroom. Some Parents are Pulling their Children Out
- Whitewashing the Great Depression (Review)
- What Did Europe Smell Like Centuries Ago? Historians Set Out to Recreate Lost Scents