SOURCE: Woodrow Wilson Center
Speaker Ellen DuBois will be joined by panelists Kimberly A. Hamlin and Marcia Chatelain to discuss the history of Woman Suffrage for the Washington History Seminar, hosted by the Woodrow Wilson Center and the National History Center.
SOURCE: National History Center
The National History Center and the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars host a virtual discussion today featuring Thomas Schwartz, author of "Henry Kissinger: A Political Biography."
SOURCE: American Historical Association
The American Historical Association will host a Zoom discussion of memorials and racism on July 2 at 12:30 PM EDT.
- Why Michigan’s Top Legislators Should Cancel that Meeting with Trump
- Tom Cotton Attacks "Revisionist History" of Thanksgiving on Senate Floor
- Whose History? AI Uncovers Who Gets Attention in High School Textbooks
- Native History Is Washington History, And Tribes Are Helping Schools Teach It
- When Schools Closed, Americans Turned to Their Usual Backup Plan: Mothers
- Female Pirate Lovers Whose Story was Ignored by Male Historians Immortalized with Statue
- The Devil Had Nothing to Do With It
- Hong Kong's New Rules have Created Confusion in the Classroom. Some Parents are Pulling their Children Out
- Whitewashing the Great Depression (Review)
- What Did Europe Smell Like Centuries Ago? Historians Set Out to Recreate Lost Scents