by Erik Loomis
Most national obituaries left out or downplayed Jack Welch’s greatest impact in shaping the unequal and unfair America of today: unionbusting.
- A Virginia State Senator Found Headstones on His Property. It Brought to Light a Historic Injustice in D.C.
- UC Berkeley is Disavowing its Eugenic Research Fund after Bioethicist and Other Faculty Call it Out
- How About Reviving the Civilian Conservation Corps?
- Salvaging Another Piece of Black history
- $80 Million Dark Money Group Tied to Trump Supreme Court Advisor Leonard Leo
- In Gettysburg, Trump Supporters Clash with Black Lives Matter Protesters as Election Nears
- Thomas Frank On How Populism Can Save America
- Schuyler Mansion Works to Bring Clarity to Alexander Hamilton’s Role as Enslaver
- The American Contest: Featuring Heather Cox Richardson (Podcast)
- Cuban Slavery and The Atlantic World: 2020 Gilder Lehrman Center Conference (11/6-11/7)