SOURCE: Washington Post
by Andrew Robichaud
Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin have hooked quarantined Americans because of what the series says about themselves.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
In Netflix's new series "Self Made" tells the story of Madam C.J. Walker, who tackled the politics of black hair. More than a century later, the battle still rages on.
SOURCE: The Hollywood Progressive
by Walter G. Moss
At the core of the film are the differences between Benedict and Francis, especially before Benedict retired and Francis took his place.
Many Poles still refuse to accept research showing that thousands of Poles participated in the Holocaust in addition to the thousands who risked their lives to help the Jews.
- Trump’s Supreme Court Justices Show How They Might Help Him in Contested Election
- Two Visions of the Suburbs Are on the Ballot. Both Are Myths
- FBI Won’t Deliver Report on White-Supremacist Terror Threat Until After Election
- VMI Superintendent Steps Down Amid Allegations Of 'Structural Racism'
- Arizona Education Board Votes To Require Students Learn About The Holocaust, Other Genocides
- How Democrats Can Learn Hardball From the Republicans of 1861
- When a Kidnapping Ring Targeted New York’s Black Children (Review)
- To Understand The Spectacle Of Presidential Debates, Look Back To 1960, Says Harvard Historian
- If only Richard Nixon had Listened to Jackie Robinson — The GOP Might be Doing Better than Trump Today
- "Time's Monster" by Priya Satia Review – Living in the Past