SOURCE: AHA Perspectives on History
Dozens of historians will be recognized for their exceptional books, distinguished teaching and mentoring in the classroom, public history, and other historical projects.
- The Myth of North America, in One Painting
- When an Enemy’s Cultural Heritage Becomes One’s Own
- The Country’s Oldest Chinatown is Fighting for its Life in San Francisco
- Jonathan Pollard: Revisiting a Still Sensitive Case
- Finding the Last Ship Known to have Brought Enslaved Africans to America and the Descendants of its Survivors