SOURCE: African American Intellectual History Society
by Jessica Parr
The sale of The Ebony and Jet Magazines have raised concerns among historians, archivists, and the Black community.
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election
- The Heartbreaking, Controversial History of Mount Rushmore
- Q&A: Historian Rick Perlstein on Media ‘Bothsidesism,’ and Why 2020 Definitely Isn’t 1968
- In Battleground North Carolina, Donald Trump Is Taking Jesse Helms’s Last Stand