Originally published 02/12/2013
Gettysburg historians come and go, but when it comes to the deep-seeded narrative of Adams County, the community has lost its iconic historian.Dr. Charles H. Glatfelter, a 40-year history professor at Gettysburg College and long-time local historian passed away Wednesday evening. He was 88 years old. He leaves behind his daughter, Christina E. Glatfelter of Aspers, his son, Philip H. Glatfelter of Hallam, and his half brother, Roger G. Krout of Boynton Beach, Fla....
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view