SOURCE: New York Times
As generations of pilots and mechanics age, will there be enough young people to keep the planes flying?
SOURCE: CBS News
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
SOURCE: Yahoo News
For Charles Norman Shay, commemorating his people's sacrifice will never replace the friends he lost on D-Day.
SOURCE: Greenwich Time
Russia says D-Day memorials are part of a 'false' history of World War II meant to airbrush out the Soviet Union
Russia's foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, said the events commemorating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion of France were painting a "false" picture of who was responsible for winning World War II.
- Trump’s Supreme Court Justices Show How They Might Help Him in Contested Election
- Two Visions of the Suburbs Are on the Ballot. Both Are Myths
- FBI Won’t Deliver Report on White-Supremacist Terror Threat Until After Election
- VMI Superintendent Steps Down Amid Allegations Of 'Structural Racism'
- Arizona Education Board Votes To Require Students Learn About The Holocaust, Other Genocides
- How Democrats Can Learn Hardball From the Republicans of 1861
- When a Kidnapping Ring Targeted New York’s Black Children (Review)
- To Understand The Spectacle Of Presidential Debates, Look Back To 1960, Says Harvard Historian
- If only Richard Nixon had Listened to Jackie Robinson — The GOP Might be Doing Better than Trump Today
- "Time's Monster" by Priya Satia Review – Living in the Past