Originally published 03/11/2014
The Caribbean Community will seek a formal apology and debt cancellation from former colonizers.
Originally published 06/02/2013
Credit: Wiki Commons
Originally published 02/03/2013
The Barbadoes Mulatto Girl. Engraving published in London, 1779. Via Wiki Commons.
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."