Week of December 5, 2011
HNN Donation Drive: Support HNN Like You Mean It
If you support the kind of quality journalism HNN provides now is the time to show it.
Make a donation today.
Newt Gingrich the Galactic Historian
Pearl Harbor Roundtable
Pearl Harbor: Seventy Years Later
Remember 9/11, Forget Pearl Harbor?
Emily S. Rosenberg
Questions People are Googling
- Who Was Pocahontas?
- Did Benjamin Franklin Fake the Kite Experiment?
- Did Hitler have Jewish Soldiers?
- Was William T. Sherman the Most Reckless Civil War General of Them All?
- Did Truman Really Oppose the Soviet Union's Decision to Enter the War Against Japan?
- Iwan Morgan: The UK's Deficit Dogma: The Lesson for the U.S.
- David Silbey: The Facts of Yesterday (Clio)
- Chris Bray: Boston College (Cont.): The Inextinguishable Rule of Law* (Clio)
- Lester Hunt: What I Learned from Climategate(L&)
- Walid Phares: Questions About Middle East Studies' Unreadiness for the Arab Spring
News at Home
Penn State and Violence Against Men
Save and Preserve Our American System
Vaughn Davis Bornet
Historians & History
A 1978 Critique of Gaddis on Kennan
Michael H. Hunt
The Sad Lives and Demise of Stalin's Sons