Another Sign that Our Future is Fascism
The federal Transportation Safety Agency (TSA) is a disgustingly thuggish organization. This segment from Judge Napolitano’s show on Fox makes that clear. The TSA was supposedly created to protect airline passengers, apparently its mission has expanded and now includes punishing the wrong political opinions.
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 4/2/2009
Aspects of Corporate Fascism have been developing in this country since at least the regime of President Woodrow Wilson.
As the new Homeland Security Internment camps now get underway, we should remember that the National Socialists, long before they got around to the Death Camps for Jews, built such camps as Dachau to house German critics of their "Beloved Leader."
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch