I'm on the Glenn Beck Show Today
Fox News, 5 p.m. EDT. Topic: Is it Fascism or Socialism?
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 4/2/2009
rbk - 4/1/2009
Sorry...can't handle even a few minutes with this hyperspastic nutter.
Daniel Klein - 4/1/2009
Looking forward to seeing it. And Bob Higgs this weekend!
William Marina - 4/1/2009
It is Corporatism of an American variety since no nation, dating back at least to 1886, has given Big Business the legal powers that we have.
Martí was right in 1888 when he called the US "both Plutocratic and Imperialistic!" Nothing much has changed, except the Empire is now in a real crisis of decline.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding