HNN Hot Topics: Earthquake, Tsunami, and Meltdown in JapanHot Topics
- 1923 Kanto Earthquake: Echoes from Japan's Past
- For Elderly, Echoes of War's Horrors in Post-Quake Japan
- HNN Hot Topics: 2010 Haitian Earthquake
- HNN Hot Topics: 2004 Pacific Tsunami
- Frank Uekoetter: The Atomic Age After Fukushima—Time for an Epilogue?
- Jonathan Schell: From Hiroshima to Fukushima
- David Rothkopf: The Lessons of Japan's Disaster and the Losses It Did and Did Not Produce
- William Tucker: Japan Does Not Face Another Chernobyl
- Simon Winchester: The Scariest Earthquake Is Yet to Come
- Andrew DeWit and Iida Tetsunari: A Brief Recent History of Japanese Nuclear Power
- Cristine Russell: A Japanese Three Mile Island?
- David Pilling: Lessons learnt from Kobe quake
- Judith Apter Klinghoffer: Tragedy Strikes Japan and U.S.
- C.J. Maloney: Those Lucky, Lucky Japanese
- Jonathan Dresner: History As It Happens
comments powered by Disqus
- History Says Bloomberg 2020 Would Be a Sure Loser
- Then and now: How Trump impeachment hearing is different
- Poland asks Netflix to make changes to documentary about Nazi death camp guard
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"
- Distinguished professor, civil war historian James I. “Bud” Robertson Jr. passes away
- Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
- Historians Elizabeth Catte, Rebecca Solnit, and Peniel Joseph Quoted in Washington Post Article, "The Democrats Are Moving Left. Will America Follow?"
- When Southern Historians Made History Themselves