HNN Hot Topics: Earthquake, Tsunami, and Meltdown in JapanHot Topics
- 1923 Kanto Earthquake: Echoes from Japan's Past
- For Elderly, Echoes of War's Horrors in Post-Quake Japan
- HNN Hot Topics: 2010 Haitian Earthquake
- HNN Hot Topics: 2004 Pacific Tsunami
- Frank Uekoetter: The Atomic Age After Fukushima—Time for an Epilogue?
- Jonathan Schell: From Hiroshima to Fukushima
- David Rothkopf: The Lessons of Japan's Disaster and the Losses It Did and Did Not Produce
- William Tucker: Japan Does Not Face Another Chernobyl
- Simon Winchester: The Scariest Earthquake Is Yet to Come
- Andrew DeWit and Iida Tetsunari: A Brief Recent History of Japanese Nuclear Power
- Cristine Russell: A Japanese Three Mile Island?
- David Pilling: Lessons learnt from Kobe quake
- Judith Apter Klinghoffer: Tragedy Strikes Japan and U.S.
- C.J. Maloney: Those Lucky, Lucky Japanese
- Jonathan Dresner: History As It Happens
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Gen. Eisenhower Threatened to Quit Just Before D-Day
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?