HNN Hot Topics: Wisconsin Union ProtestsHot Topics
- In Showdown with Air Traffic Controllers, the Public Sided with Reagan
- A Watershed Moment for Public-Sector Unions
- Abraham Lincoln jumped out of a window to avoid quorum
- Walter Russell Mead: A Red Dixiecrat Dawn?
- Melvyn Dubofsky: Anti-Union Measures About Power, Not Money
- Nelson Lichtenstein: Is Wisconsin a Victory for Unions?
- Nelson Lichtenstein: The Long History of Labor Bashing
- Vernon M. Briggs, Jr.: Illegal Immigration and the Dilemma of American Unions
- Christopher Phelps: The Wisconsin Idea
- Stanley Kutler: Gov. Walker Does ‘Something Big’
- David Kaiser: Echoes from the Fifties
- Walter Russell Mead: Blue State Dems Turn on State, Local Workers
- Julian E. Zelizer: Liberal Tradition is Under Assault
- Michael Honey: It’s 1968 All Over Again, and King’s Fight For Unions Is Still Essential
- Nancy C. Unger: Wisconsin: A History of Leading the Nation for Better or Worse
- Eric Foner: Return of the Class Struggle
- Keith Knutson: Unions have History of Protecting Workers
- Lynn Parramore: What the Right Forgets About Labor History
- Walter Russell Mead: Race To The Bottom?
- Judith W. Leavitt and Lewis A. Leavitt: Madison, Wisconsin: Ground Zero for a New Class War
- Diane Ravitch: I Stand With the Teachers of Wisconsin
- Andrew E. Kersten: All’s Noisy on the Midwestern Front
- Stanley Kutler: What Gov. Walker Won’t Tell You
- Mark Naison: Lessons for Wisconsin From the Flint Sit-Down Strikes of 1936-37
- Joseph A. McCartin: What's Really Going On in Wisconsin?
- Keith Halderman: Public Sector Unions Have No Right to Collective Bargaining
- Stephanie Taylor: What Wisconsin's Governor is Really Threatening
comments powered by Disqus
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance