HNN Hot Topics: Guatemala Syphilis ExperimentHot Topics
- David A. Walsh: The Guatemala Syphilis Experiment: An Interview with Susan Reverby
- John C. Cutler, Tuskegee and Guatemalan syphilis doctor, in his own words
- U.S. medical tests in Guatemala 'crime against humanity'
- U.S. Apologizes for Syphilis Tests in Guatemala
- U.S. Apologizes for Unethical Studies on Sexually Transmitted Disease
- U.S. Government Apologizes for 1940s STD Testing on Guatemalans
- Guatemalan syphilis experiment: in the name of public health?
- Wellesley's Susan Reverby Unearths Government Research
- Studies show 'dark chapter' of medical research
comments powered by Disqus
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History