HNN Hot Topics: Guatemala Syphilis ExperimentHot Topics
- David A. Walsh: The Guatemala Syphilis Experiment: An Interview with Susan Reverby
- John C. Cutler, Tuskegee and Guatemalan syphilis doctor, in his own words
- U.S. medical tests in Guatemala 'crime against humanity'
- U.S. Apologizes for Syphilis Tests in Guatemala
- U.S. Apologizes for Unethical Studies on Sexually Transmitted Disease
- U.S. Government Apologizes for 1940s STD Testing on Guatemalans
- Guatemalan syphilis experiment: in the name of public health?
- Wellesley's Susan Reverby Unearths Government Research
- Studies show 'dark chapter' of medical research
comments powered by Disqus
- The Surprisingly Complex Link Between Prohibition and Women’s Rights
- Snopes: Did Clifford Walker Say at a 1924 KKK Rally That He Would Build a ‘Wall of Steel’ Against Immigrants?
- Race and Service in the Pacific During World War II
- Judge Overturns Alabama Law Preventing Removal of Confederate Monuments
- Beyond Rosa Luxemburg: five more women of the German revolution you need to know about
- Was Eric Hobsbawm a dangerous Communist?
- Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Like in American History? Historians Weigh In
- Jessica Wilkerson: If We Forget Appalachia's Radical History, We Will Misunderstand Its Future
- Stanford Professor Emeritus Harold Kahn, who specialized in Chinese history, dead at 88
- A Lost Piece of Trans History