HNN Hot Topics: Guatemala Syphilis ExperimentHot Topics
- David A. Walsh: The Guatemala Syphilis Experiment: An Interview with Susan Reverby
- John C. Cutler, Tuskegee and Guatemalan syphilis doctor, in his own words
- U.S. medical tests in Guatemala 'crime against humanity'
- U.S. Apologizes for Syphilis Tests in Guatemala
- U.S. Apologizes for Unethical Studies on Sexually Transmitted Disease
- U.S. Government Apologizes for 1940s STD Testing on Guatemalans
- Guatemalan syphilis experiment: in the name of public health?
- Wellesley's Susan Reverby Unearths Government Research
- Studies show 'dark chapter' of medical research
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Gen. Eisenhower Threatened to Quit Just Before D-Day
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?