HNN Hot Topics: Guatemala Syphilis ExperimentHot Topics
- David A. Walsh: The Guatemala Syphilis Experiment: An Interview with Susan Reverby
- John C. Cutler, Tuskegee and Guatemalan syphilis doctor, in his own words
- U.S. medical tests in Guatemala 'crime against humanity'
- U.S. Apologizes for Syphilis Tests in Guatemala
- U.S. Apologizes for Unethical Studies on Sexually Transmitted Disease
- U.S. Government Apologizes for 1940s STD Testing on Guatemalans
- Guatemalan syphilis experiment: in the name of public health?
- Wellesley's Susan Reverby Unearths Government Research
- Studies show 'dark chapter' of medical research
comments powered by Disqus
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance