How History Informs Our Current Crisis (Audio)Historians in the News
tags: public health, radio, pandemics, interview, COVID-19
As the country starts to reopen, Here & Now's Jeremy Hobson speaks with Julian Zelizer (@julianzelizer), professor of history and public affairs at Princeton University and a CNN political analyst, about this moment and how the past informs it.
This segment aired on May 26, 2020.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alabama's State Archives Confronts Its Racist Past
- Alumni Blitz for the Liberal Arts
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to Leave America to See how Unfairly it Treated Women
- “The White Man Who Stayed” Tells A Story Of Activism During The Civil Rights Era (audio)
- U.K. Conservation Society Details Links to Colonialism and Slavery