8 Podcasts About Civics and U.S. HistoryHistorians in the News
tags: children, teaching history, civics education
American history’s ongoing experiment to create a more perfect union can be felt acutely during these times. But how did this ideal form? What was it like during the signing of the Declaration of Independence? Why was the U.S. Constitution created? How are U.S. laws made? How do we, as a diverse nation, find ways to protect, defend, and continue to move toward this ideal...by square dancing? This playlist offers windows into key documents, people, and cultural factors that shaped U.S. history.
comments powered by Disqus
- Washington History Seminar TODAY: Claudio Saunt's "Unworthy Republic"
- The Bonnie and Richard Reiss Graduate Institute for Constitutional History Seminar Spring 2021 Session (Virtual)
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat