Virtual Conversation on the Future of Democracy: Yuval Levin, May 13Breaking News
tags: democracy, Library of Congress, Lectures
Please join us for the first of the Kluge Center’s virtual series: Conversations on the Future of Democracy.
The event will be at loc.gov/engage on May 13.
Yuval Levin, a distinguished scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, where he is the director of Social, Cultural, and Constitutional Studies, will be interviewed by Kluge Center Director John Haskell. Levin is also the editor-in-chief of National Affairs.
They will be discussing Levin's new book, A Time to Build, which is a fascinating look at the importance of formative institutions in society, their deterioration in recent decades, and practical steps to begin addressing the problem.
comments powered by Disqus
- Thomas Frank On How Populism Can Save America
- Schuyler Mansion Works to Bring Clarity to Alexander Hamilton’s Role as Enslaver
- The American Contest: Featuring Heather Cox Richardson (Podcast)
- Cuban Slavery and The Atlantic World: 2020 Gilder Lehrman Center Conference (11/6-11/7)
- Voter Suppression in the US, Feat. Jim Downs, Carol Anderson and Kevin Kruse (10/27)