Facebook 'censors' nude statue of sea god Neptune, the well-known Renaissance symbol of northern Italian cityBreaking News
tags: facebook, censorship
The sixteenth century Renaissance statue dominates Piazza del Nettuno, a grand square in the heart of Bologna.
A symbol of the prosperous northern Italy city, it was chosen by Elisa Barbari, a local writer, to illustrate her Facebook page, called “Stories, curiosities and views of Bologna”.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Unluckiest Generation In U.S. History
- Larry Kramer, Author and Outspoken AIDS Activist, Dies at 84
- They Survived the Worst Battles of World War II. And Died of the Virus.
- The Story Of How The First White Member Of Delta Sigma Theta Was A Segregationist’s Worst Nightmare
- On This Day in 1943: White Workers Riot After Black Workers Promoted in Mobile, Alabama