Kate Middleton, Prince William ‘Dull,’ According to Historiantags: royals, Royal Family
What’s the big deal about Kate Middleton and Prince William? The question was asked a well known British historian who finds the royal couple that is constantly in the headlines “dull.”
BBC historian Christopher Lee is not impressed with everybody’s favorite couple and predicts that Kate Middleton 32, and her husband, Prince William, 31, will turn out to be “nice people but rather dull and inoffensive.” Ouch.
Lee — who wrote the British history program This Sceptred Isle for Radio 4 — said the future monarchs lack the “gravitas” to be the fairy-tale prince and princess we want them to be....
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left