Kate Middleton, Prince William ‘Dull,’ According to Historiantags: royals, Royal Family
What’s the big deal about Kate Middleton and Prince William? The question was asked a well known British historian who finds the royal couple that is constantly in the headlines “dull.”
BBC historian Christopher Lee is not impressed with everybody’s favorite couple and predicts that Kate Middleton 32, and her husband, Prince William, 31, will turn out to be “nice people but rather dull and inoffensive.” Ouch.
Lee — who wrote the British history program This Sceptred Isle for Radio 4 — said the future monarchs lack the “gravitas” to be the fairy-tale prince and princess we want them to be....
comments powered by Disqus
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Without World War I, what would literature look like today?
- The Secret to Early Jewish Success: Literacy
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!