Kate Middleton, Prince William ‘Dull,’ According to Historiantags: royals, Royal Family
What’s the big deal about Kate Middleton and Prince William? The question was asked a well known British historian who finds the royal couple that is constantly in the headlines “dull.”
BBC historian Christopher Lee is not impressed with everybody’s favorite couple and predicts that Kate Middleton 32, and her husband, Prince William, 31, will turn out to be “nice people but rather dull and inoffensive.” Ouch.
Lee — who wrote the British history program This Sceptred Isle for Radio 4 — said the future monarchs lack the “gravitas” to be the fairy-tale prince and princess we want them to be....
comments powered by Disqus
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in