Kate Middleton, Prince William ‘Dull,’ According to Historiantags: royals, Royal Family
What’s the big deal about Kate Middleton and Prince William? The question was asked a well known British historian who finds the royal couple that is constantly in the headlines “dull.”
BBC historian Christopher Lee is not impressed with everybody’s favorite couple and predicts that Kate Middleton 32, and her husband, Prince William, 31, will turn out to be “nice people but rather dull and inoffensive.” Ouch.
Lee — who wrote the British history program This Sceptred Isle for Radio 4 — said the future monarchs lack the “gravitas” to be the fairy-tale prince and princess we want them to be....
comments powered by Disqus
- So Cliven Bundy never said blacks might have been better off under slavery?
- Mussolini's birthplace in Italy to get a fascist museum
- Historical sex objects to feature in British classrooms
- All Russian World War I Documents Available Online
- Jihadists gone, masons are working to restore the mausoleums of Timbuktu
- Cultural historian who helped end censorship of "Lady Chatterley's Lover," dies
- Thomas Slaughter interviewed about his new book on the American Revolution
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history