Elaine Carey and Julia Brookins: The Past, Present, and Future of the AHA Tuning Project [VIDEO]tags: American Historical Association, videos
Elaine Carey is Associate Professor at St. John's University in Queens, NY and the vice-president for the AHA Teaching Division. Julia Brookins is the AHA's special projects coordinator. Both of them have played leading roles in the AHA's Tuning Project for undergraduate education.
comments powered by Disqus
- So Cliven Bundy never said blacks might have been better off under slavery?
- Mussolini's birthplace in Italy to get a fascist museum
- Historical sex objects to feature in British classrooms
- All Russian World War I Documents Available Online
- Jihadists gone, masons are working to restore the mausoleums of Timbuktu
- Cultural historian who helped end censorship of "Lady Chatterley's Lover," dies
- Thomas Slaughter interviewed about his new book on the American Revolution
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history